Family Service Rochester is seeking a full-time master's level therapist to add to our outpatient team. A therapist at FSR can expect working in a team atmosphere with a high level of support and consultation.
Therapists at FSR are provided with opportunities for professional development and specialized training in evidenced based practices. Our therapists have the opportunity to practice across the lifespan, providing a wide range clinic services including group, couple's, family and individual therapy in an outpatient setting.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide strength-based outpatient mental health services to families, couples, individuals, and children utilizing the principles of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy complemented with Solution Focused Therapy.
- Conduct client diagnostic assessments, identify diagnosis when appropriate, and develop a treatment plan.
- Collaborate with other service providers involved with the family when appropriate.
- Complete related documentation in the electronic health record as required by agency and third-party payers in a timely manner.
- Comply with professional ethics and standards.
Candidates must have completed, or are on track for:
- Master's degree in human service field is required
- Current licensure in the State of Minnesota for independent practice in social work, psychology, professional counseling, or marriage and family therapy is desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- LICSW or LPCC or LMFT licensure in the State of Minnesota. (LICSW, LPCC and LMFT licensure supervision is provided to our therapists at no additional cost.)
- Knowledge of family systems and possess the ability to work effectively with all client and professional populations.
- Ability to work within a team environment, and effectively communicates with colleagues, co-workers, clients and referral sources.
- Should be experienced in or wanting to develop skills in a solution focused, brief therapy model of practice.
- Must possess computer literacy preferably in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply:
Click the "Apply" button and send us your resume
Fill out the application on our website at: https://familyservicerochester.wufoo.com/forms/moe9nce1r4a5cg/
- Willingness and ability to work additional time if needed to meet crises and deadlines.