Opportunity to work for a growing company that includes Excellence, Integrity and Commitment as part of their mission.
To perform this job successfully, the individuals must be qualified with the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below:
• College degree is preferred but not required (education can be supplemented by years of related quality engineer experience).
• Working understanding of ISO 9001 requirements.
• Possess a solid understanding of continuous process improvement, statistics, and the principles of quality.
• Understand fabrication and assembly processes.
• Understand and accept the principles of Lean Manufacturing.
• Ability to understand and develop sequenced instructions.
• Ability to train others.
• Ability to work with cross functional internal groups and teams.
• Ability to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
• Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Desire to grow professionally and assume more responsibility