Transfer Office, Saint Paul, MN, US
Mental Health Resources, Inc.
Fostering hope, health and recovery for those affected by mental illness and substance use disorder.
See what employees have to say about working at MHR!
Mental Health Resources, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We embrace diversity, inclusion, and employees who reflect the population we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
INTERIM CARE COORDINATOR - METRO INTENSIVE TREATMENT TEAM (MITT 1800)
St. Paul Office
$41,500 base starting salary increased based on education/experience.
MHR is looking for candidates who are bilingual in Spanish, Somali or Hmong. Receive a $1000 salary bonus for passing the language proficiency exam!
The role of the MITT 1800 Interim Care Coordinator is to provide behavioral health assessments and interim care coordination services. This position will interact with a multidisciplinary service team in Hennepin County at 1800 Chicago and work toward delivering care and linking each eligible person to needed community-based mental health, substance use disorder treatment and primary care treatment. The Interim Care Coordinator works with clients to develop recovery goals based on their individual needs. MITT 1800 Interim Care Coordinators will service clients primarily in Hennepin County.
A few responsibilities of this position include:
1. Meet directly with persons referred to services and through assessment of needs, establish a case plan designed to meet the immediate needs and set up ongoing services in the community.
2. Help eligible persons connect to services, support them in the community until services are in place.
3. Assure that services provided, as developed by the client and Interim Care Coordinator, are reflected in the Individual Community Support Plan.
4. Coordinate services and supports necessary to assist each client as they work toward their goal of recovery.
5. Assure that all changes in client status or needs are communicated through documentation.
6. To the extent requested by the client, provide collaboration and education to significant others and family members who are interest in assisting the client in their recovery process.
7. Advocate on behalf of each client to assure the protection of client rights and privacy, as well as assure that clients understand the complaint and grievance procedures.
8. Assure that all MHR documentation is completed on time and within MHR policies and procedures.
A few of the benefits offered by MHR:
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or human services related field. Two years case management experience of which at least one year is experience in community based mental health with adults recovering from mental illness or combination of equivalent experience and training.
|Employer||Mental Health Resources Inc|