Transfer Road, Saint Paul, MN, US
Mental Health Resources, Inc.
Fostering hope, health and recovery for those affected by mental illness and substance use disorder.
See what employees have to say about working at MHR!
Mental Health Resources, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We embrace diversity, inclusion, and employees who reflect the population we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
CLINICAL SUPERVISOR - RAMSEY TARGETED CASE MANAGEMENT TEAM
St. Paul office
The clinical supervisor is responsible for ensuring the Rule 79 supervision requirements are carried out for the provision of high quality efficacious treatment services to the consumers served by MHR Targeted Case Management teams.
In this position you will:
MHR has a great benefits package that includes:
- Supervise program staff to ensure effective services to clients.
- Provide clinical consultation and Rule 79 supervision both individual and group.
- Provide guidance with the case coordination process and assessment of appropriate levels of care and services needed (includes decisions regarding commitments, housing subsidies/placements, closures, ACT referrals, etc.)
- Complete and review diagnostic assessments, functional assessments, ICSP's, ITP's and progress notes to ensure quality of client care and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Provide ongoing coaching, training, support, mentoring and supervision in an atmosphere for open communication to ensure case managers and team leaders understand their roles and performance expectations.
- Review and evaluate the performance of case managers and team leader in accordance of MHR policy and procedures as well as identify and address training needs of direct service and supervisory staff.
- Work with agency, county and state entities in order to understand existing mandates and respond to new mandates to include developing and implementing plans to train staff and integrate Evidence-Based Practices.
- Complete requested reports or analyses in a timely manner.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Intensive two week initial orientation program AND on-going in-house training program
- iPhone, laptop computer, and Wi-Fi provided for all community-based staff
- Health insurance (including family health coverage) with employee costs in the top 6% of most affordable health care options. Competitive dental insurance.
- Automatic enrollment in retirement plan after 1 year with up to 4.5% employer contribution
- 9 paid holidays and 28 days accrued PTO during your first year
- Annual merit-based salary increase
- Schedule primarily Monday-Friday day hours
- MHR is committed to working towards racial equity and combating racism
- MHR is a tobacco free workplace promoting health & wellness for the individuals we serve and our employees.
Master's degree in human services and three years of experience in related positions; or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge. Licensed as a mental health professional in the State of Minnesota.