Fraser is hosting a virtual career fair! This is a great opportunity to meet with recruiters and to learn more about our employment opportunities. Register here:
Fraser, a Minnesota leader in providing healthcare, housing, education, and employment services for individuals with special needs, is seeking a Human Resources Compensation Analyst to support various components of Fraser's employee compensation platform.
As a member of the HR Compensation team you will bedirectly involved withcompensation reports, step increase program administration, market data analysis, updates to job descriptions, and supporting initiatives within the Compensation Strategic Plan and department MBOs as assigned.
- Maintains and updates market grade evaluations for assigned departments and positions. Makes recommendations for grade level assignment to new or existing jobs.
- Reviews market data upon request for division-specific inquiries.
- Compiles salary data and respond to salary surveys.
- Completes cost analysis and implementation of approved market adjustments.
- Reviews requested or budgeted promotions to identify appropriate compensation based on the Compensation Guidelines.
- Collaborates with HR Shared Services team to process compensation-related employee changes.
- Documents compensation processes and procedures.
- Generatesreports in HRIS system to support requests for various projects as needed.
- Updates, creates and maintains job descriptions for Fraser positions.
- Updates and makes recommendations for change to career ladders and naming convention to support Fraser structures.
- Updates and maintains Organizational Charts as assigned.
- Supports facilitation of HR trainings as needed (i.e. Compensation 101, Supervisor Training)
- Supports initiatives outlined in the HR Compensation Strategic Plan as assigned.
- Supports HR Department MBOS as assigned.
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Acollaborative, supportive and innovative work culture
- Opportunity to grow with customized career pathways
- Work-life balance is important; Fraser offers generous paid time off to those employed full time
- 403(b) retirement account with Fraser contribution
- Childcare discount at Fraser School
- Verizon Wireless cell phone plan and accessories discount
Monday - Friday, standard business hours
Please note the health and safety of Fraser clients and staff is a top priority.
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business or a related field required.
- Valid driver's license is preferred. Access to reliable transportation and ability to travel independently throughout the metro area, within a reasonable timeframe, is required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of externalcompensation experience required. Experience working with compensation functions required.
- Fluency in the English language, including verbal and written communication with both internal and external contacts required.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and quantitative reasoning skills with a focus on detail and high accuracy.
- Ability to recognize problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions required.
- Proficiency using Word and Excel required. HRIS database experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong judgment skills in order to maintain a compensation system with solid internal and external equity.
- Strong customer service orientation required.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment required.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply basic employment law concepts in every day work required.
- Commitment to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion with a focus on culturally responsive practice, internal self-awareness, and reflection.
- Ability to pass a DHS background check.
We have created health and safety protocols to address the risk of COVID-19. These protocols are continually being updated based on current guidance and best practice recommendations from the MN Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign up for our monthly recruitment newsletter at
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR firstname.lastname@example.org 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!