Primary responsibility of the Production Planner:
• Capacity Planning.
• Production planning.
• Scheduling of production following customer's requirements and requests issued by the sales team.
• Scheduling product lines to meet changing monthly forecasts, while managing inventory levels and schedules.
• The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of the industry and technical know-how.
• Schedule usage of production materials to ensure optimal production levels
• Monitor material supply flow and identify a shortages or bottlenecks in usage
• Identify and resolve problems relating to inventory
• Weekly production timetable for utilizing tools and systems such as EPICOR
• Collaborate with Operations Manager to ensure optimum productivity and timely completion of orders.
• Create and deliver production status metrics to aid effective decision-making in the organization.
• Knowledge of computer programs which include Microsoft office, Excel and Internet applications.
• Address issues regarding quality and production.
• Produce reports based on findings and performance suppliers.
• Manage deadlines based on project expectations.
• Prior experience as a production planner in the industry a must.
• Good understanding of the industry market trends and conditions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
• Strong regard for product quality and safety standards.
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.