US-MN-Golden Valley | US-MN-Minneapolis
Delivery & Distribution - Customer Support Associate
Love what you do.
Room & Board
customer is picking up an order at our delivery center, interacting with us over the phone or opening their door to us, we take great pride in making them feel comfortable. As a
Customer Support Associate
with our home furnishings Delivery Center in Golden Valley, MN, you are the heart of our welcoming and professional atmosphere. You will work in an office setting to coordinate details associated with customer pick up and deliveries, being mindful of both the customer's needs as well as the efficiencies of the delivery team as you create a seamless experience for each and every customer.
4600 Olson Memorial Highway, Golden Valley MN 55422
: Monday - Friday from 9:30AM - 6:00PM
What you bring to be successful:
What we offer:
- You bring a passion for serving the customer. You strive to be professional, pro-active and respectful when engaging with customers at every touch point. When a customer calls upset, you build confidence and loyalty by bringing calm to the situation and driving home the right solution.
- "Going the extra mile" is part of your DNA. You look to take interactions and conversations with customers a step further by anticipating a need, quickly resolving an issue or genuinely sharing in their excitement about their new purchase.
- You focus on providing the right solution. You carefully communicate details and inform the customer about our service and delivery processes as you look to anticipate any obstacles and challenges they may encounter or to provide viable solutions to resolve an issue.
- You believe in teamwork. You work in close partnership with both retail and delivery team members to uphold our commitment to customer satisfaction.
- You embrace technology. You're comfortable learning custom programs and tools for routing and navigation, order information, product specifications, etc. to effectively communicate with customers and retails/delivery team members.
- Our collaborative spirit leaves little room for bureaucracy and cumbersome rules. Instead we keep it simple, take accountability, solve problems and ultimately do the right thing.
- The autonomy and confidence to do what's right. We're not bogged down by rigid scripts and processes of "if this, then do that" approach to serving our customers. You'll simply navigate a solution, guided by a high level of standards that build long-term loyalty. To learn more about working at Room & Board, visit https://www.roomandboard.com/careers
- Our unique, progressive benefits go beyond the basics of health insurance and vacation to support you physically, emotionally and financially. You'll receive a strong competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including three weeks of paid vacation, generous 401(k) match, profit sharing, and several perks. To view all benefits offered by Room & Board, visit https://www.roomandboard.com/careers/benefits-wellbeing.ftl
Room & Board is a place where people can flourish because they can be themselves. We celebrate our differences, including our beliefs and cultural traditions as well as all of the life experiences that define us. We build common ground through understanding and shared experiences. We're better together!
Join us and love what you do. It makes for a great day at work.